Tuesday, 29 July 2014

One Year Ago.

One year ago on this date, July 29th, I made my first post on this blog, To Write Something Worth Reading. I have been blogging on this blog for a year! Wow! Thank you to all my followers for... well, following. And commenting! Without you, I wouldn't have anyone to write this blog for except myself. :P

Anyways, just a quick post to say that this blog is one year old! Yippee!


Oh, and I watched Newsies for the first time last night! :D

You know, probably all of this post can be read from the little preview thingy. :D Oh well. :)

7 comments:

Evie Brandon said...

Oh wow! Congrats! :D

Jack said...

Happy first year!!! Keep going!

Molly said...

Evie Brandon and Jack: Thanks!

Kiri Liz said...

Happy First Year!! Rather exciting that your first published book and blog-o-versary-or-whatever-it's-called happened so close together! Congratulations!!

Ah, yes, Newsies is amazing. Which is your favorite song? King of New York is the best, IMHO.

Molly said...

Kiri Liz: Thanks! I'm not sure which is my favorite song. :D I like King of New York, and The World Will Know, and Seize the Day, and Sante Fe! Hmm, I almost listed all of the songs. Well, nearly all. :P Have you just seen the movie version? That's all I've seen. I've never seen the stage version.

Kiri Liz said...

Yup, I'm just talking about the movie version. I'm not *that* familiar with the Broadway version, but I don't think I'd call myself a fan of that. The Broadway has more up-beat music I'm not fond of, and there's a bunch of swearing, so... yeah. No, but the movie is amazing! My siblings and I sing Carryin' the Banner all the time when we do the dishes! Too much fun!

Molly said...

I listen to music from both the Broadway version and the movie on Pandora while I work on my puzzles! And I like singing what I know of them!