Thursday, 19 December 2013

Ring Out the Bells!

Okay, so yesterday........ my books came!!!! I have finally finished editing and formatting The Lost World and so I ordered two copies to come to my house and they came and I am sooooooooooo excited!!!!!!!!!!! Yay!!! It is finished!!!!!! And now I am so super excited and I am going to go and maybe have some candy. Maybe. :P



Squeeeee!!!!!


Back in her room, Rita took the book and traced the word Atlantis with her finger. She closed her eyes, and again pictured the screaming, terrified people, the roaring sounds as the island crumbled and fell beneath the sea. A shiver went up and down her spine, and she snuggled against the warm coziness of her bed.   
What would it be like, she wondered, to find the city? If it is real, I think it would be the best thing in the whole world to do, to find that lost city of Atlantis.    

So began Rita’s interest in the ocean in general, and the city of Atlantis in particular. As she and Richard grew older, she learned as much about the ocean as possible, and, since they lived by the seaside, she spent as much time in the ocean as she could. ~ I think ya'll can guess what this is from. :)

6 comments:

Kendra E. Ardnek said...

Ooh! Exciting! Congratulations on being able to hold your book. It looks quite thick!

Molly said...

Kendra: Thanks! Praise the Lord! It is about 117 pages long!

Alexander said...

Awesome!

Molly said...

Alexander: Thank you! Praise God!

Isabella said...

Awesome!!!!!!! SOOOO excited!!! It's looks even better as a book! :) Thanks for writing this great story Molly, it has taken be far away into you're world, loved it! And I really loved meeting the characters! :)

Molly said...

Belle: Awww, you're so sweet, m'dear! Thank you!!! Praise the Lord! I'm so grateful for all the encouragement you've given me!!!!