Monday, 16 December 2013

*Cough, Cough* Week Two Ending, *Cough, Cough*

Okay..... so you know the post I did last week? Well, go read it, 'cause that is basically what I need to say this week too. :) Go on, I'll wait. :)

But seriously, though, I didn't make my challenge again, and all I have to say is.... I tried, but I have been too busy, I picked a bad month to this. :P

Soooooo, what am I going to do? Well, I have decided to put off the rest of this challenge until January and start afresh. That could be a New Year's Goal, right? But, in the meantime, I will finish Flames Through Rome before Christmas. And that is final. Hopefully. :P

So, tootles for now, and I hope to do better in January! Oh, and in January, my schedule is this. (I have decided not to do an English Civil War story like I had thought I would. I just couldn't get into it. Oh well. Maybe I'll try again some other time, but right now it isn;t counted as a work in progress.)

ANYWAY, here is my schedule. (You know,  in my opinion, I think "schedule" should be pronounced the way the British say it: "sheh- juhl," because it makes more sense, but that is just MY opinion.) Moving on. (Brownie points if you get that!) :D

First Week: Fransoise Story. (About the French Revolution.)
Second Week: Friend or Foe? (About the Sand Creek Massacre.)
Third Week: West by Train. (About the Orphan Train.)
Fourth Week: Pearl Harbor Story. (About *duh* Pearl Harbor.)

So, that's it for now, and I hope I do better in January! :D



No comments: