Thursday, 14 November 2013

"Taking Pen in Hand." My Self-Challenge.

Okay, I have decided to challenge myself to finish a short story a week from the collection I've started but not finished during the month of December. I will call my self-challenge Taking Pen in Hand just for a nice name and even though I use the computer 98% of the time for writing. :)

I'll be posting at the end of each week to show my progress. This isn't something I am challenging other people to do, though you're more than welcome to join me. But who knows? Maybe by next December, I will have some more followers and this can be a blogging challenge. :)
So, starting December 2nd, (because December 1st is a Sunday) I will begin with working on Flames Through Rome. So, I will see how this goes. Oh, and by the way, if any of you are interested in doing this, feel free to do it with me! Just a suggestion, though, nobody has to. :) If you do do it, though, just comment in the comment box to say you're doing it and please link back to my blog! Thanks!


Oh, and you can use this little image if you want, too. :D


No comments: