Monday, 7 October 2013

Tag At Anne-Girl's Blog.

Okay, over at Anne-girl's Blog, she hosted a tag about mothers for her release of "Queen Mother." Here I go! I am featuring Beth Ann's mother from "The Goal at Hand." TGAH is not my best work, it is actually one of my least favorites, but the mother is a special person it it.



1. What do you think she would think of the statement used as the title for this post?

Title of Anne-girl's post or mine? I think for both she would think they are just fine.

2. How many children does she have? What are their names? Ages?

She has four. Isabelle, (Belle) age 19. Matilda, (Matty) age 16. Beth Ann, age 13. Abigail, (Abby) age 7.

3. Could you say she "plays favorites"with her children? If she only has one what is her favorite thing about her child?

No. She loves them all equally.

4. Would she adopt a child in need if she could?

Yes! She loves children!

5. What does she consider her greatest accomplishment?

Raising her children in a godly manner.

6. If she could change one thing about the world what would it be?

To make people slow down and take more interest in the people around them.

7. What was her favorite activity as a child?

Singing.

8. Give this mother a theme song { cannot be "your mother and mine"}

Ummmmmmm...... "In Christ Alone."

9. If she could go one place where would she go?

Africa, to be a missionary.

10. Is there anything more important to her than being a mother?

Serving the Lord with all her heart.

4 comments:

Isabella said...

Love it! I need to post mine! I have answered it pretty much, but now I need to post it!

-Belle

Molly said...

Belle: Thanks! :)

Miss Melody Muffin said...

Hi Molly!!!

This mother sounds like an ideal mother. I liked reading this interview.

I look forward to reading the rest of your blog and finding out more about your writing. (I'm especially interested in Frozen In Time. I enjoyed what I read of it during the chapter exchange last year.)

Molly said...

Miss Melody Muffin: Hello! Welcome! I hope you enjoy my blog, thanks for following! And thank you! I will probably post more about Isi and his story in the future!