Thursday, 10 October 2013

Hesitantly Thinking....

Okay, I am sick and TIRED of the name September Story for my september story story that I wrote last month. :) So here are my favorite ideas or titles. What do ya'll think? Please comment with your favorite! Thanks! Oh, and here is the synopsis for you, just so you can remember what the story is about.

Sophie Kent never imagined how complicated it would be to run away. Her family was on vacation in Paris, and here she was hemmed in by rules and regulations. Changing her name and running away seemed to be the perfect option to have a good, adventurous time strolling through Paris and collecting story ideas for the magazine company she works for. But is it really?
Her family hires a Christian agent named Jacques to find her, and he wins her trust quickly. But will she discover his true identity? And what can she say when Jacques questions the way she acts as a non-believer? And when a dangerous kidnapper comes onto the scene, making things even more complicated then they really are, Sophie must decide what true friendship and loyalty means, and finds herself faced with the hard decision of who to trust. Will she make the right choice?


And here are the titles.

~ Sophie.

~ A Matter of Trust.

~ Adventure in Paris. (This one I don't like as much.)



My personal favorite is A Matter of Trust, but I can't decide. What do you think?


And here is a cute baby for you just for a nice picture to put up. :P


6 comments:

Alexander said...

I agree. "A matter of trust" Sounds the best to me. The other ones are still great! I just think that that one fits the story the most.

Molly said...

Alex: Thanks for your opinion! I am leaning towards that one the most so far...

Selena said...

I think 'A Matter of Trust' sounds the best also. As another option maybe to explain it more, you could make a subtitle. Maybe it wouldn't work though, I don't know. You probably already thought about the subtitle idea anyway, just thought I'd check:).

Molly said...

Selena: Yes, I could put a subtitle on, thanks for the idea! I actually hadn't thought of that before.

Isabella said...

"A Matter of Trust" definitely, it's the best, but I do like the other ones, but for this story it sounds the best. Can't wait to see it in print!!! So exciting!

-Belle

Molly said...

Belle:Aww, you're sweet, thank you! I do hope to get it in print one day....