Monday, 19 August 2013

Beautiful People.

Okay, I am going to do an old Beautiful People from Further Up and Further In, so here we go! And yes, you probably guessed it, I'm using Arthur. Oh, don't look at me like that, he's FUN! :P I promise I'll use someone that isn't even from TLW next time! :P


Do they have any habits, annoying or otherwise? 

Yes! Arthur pulls his eyebrows. Very annoying.


What is their backstory and how does it affect them now? 


Ooh, I never really thought about that thoroughly.......ummmm..... Arthur likes to be the best, oh, I'm getting something....... he always has wanted to impress an older brother, who never paid any attention to him. Maybe that is why Arthur is so competitive, he wants to show someone something! Maybe he feels hurt inside......... I need to remember that... oops, sorry. :P That's how I think when I write. :P


How do they show love? 

Uhhhh, how DO you show love, Arthur? He says he doesn't know, he guesses in the normal way, he loves his parents and God.


How competitive are they? 

*snort*


What do they think about when nothing else is going on? 

Winning, the ocean, what he's having to eat at the next meal, what he'll do the next Saturday....


Do they have an accent? 

Nope.


What is their station in life? 

Slightly rich.


What do others expect from them? 

Rita expects rudeness, tsk, tsk, tsk, Mr. Pitcher expects the impossible (but he does that for everyone--even me. After all, I am of the younger generation.)


Where were they born, and when? 

Pittsburg, PA, March 18th, 1996. He moved up to Lancaster when he was eight. Yes, they live in Lancaster, didn't ya'll know that? :P


How do they feel about people in general? 

It depends on how good they are at something. :P

Well, that was fun! You guys should try Beautiful People sometime, it really helps you get to know your characters. :)


4 comments:

Selena said...

okay...so this is just a random question, but do you normally write your stories from start to finish or do you ever jump around?

Molly said...

Selena: It depends, most of the time I write start to finish, but sometimes, especially when I have a scene idea, I'll write out of order. But it really depends. :P

Isabella said...

How did I totally miss this! It didn't show up on my blogger? Wired! Hehee, I LOVE the picture at the end, a rather very nice picture if I do say so myself :P Fangirling here sorry ;)

-Belle

Molly said...

Belle: Aww, sorry you didn't see it! I'm glad you liked it!